the nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Nobina secures tender in Denmark
Nobina has been entrusted by MOVIA to develop and operate bus services in the Roskilde region of Denmark. The contract is part of MOVIA A16 and comprises a total of 21 new buses with a value of approximately DKK 300 million over the contract period. Traffic is scheduled to start in April 2019 and extend over six years with a potential extension by a total of six additional years.
Nobina Interim report 1 September–30 November 2017
A STRONG QUARTER
Third quarter 1 September–30 November 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,324 million (2,245), an increase of 3.5 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 213 million (168).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 140 million (102), and earnings per share totalled SEK 1.58 (1.16).
- Cash flow from operations was SEK 348 million (397).
- Cash flow for the third quarter totalled SEK 127 million (154).