Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is the Nobina’s highest governing body and is held annually. It resolves on central issues and shareholders registered in the share register on the record date are entitled to attend the Meeting provided they register to do so.
- Adoption of the income statements and balance sheets
- Dividend to shareholders
- Composition of the Board of Directors
- Discharge from liability for the Board members and CEO
- Amendments to the Articles of Association
- Election of the auditor and principles for the remuneration of Group management
Resolutions at the Annual General Meeting are normally passed with a simple majority. In certain cases, the Swedish Companies Act stipulates a certain level of attendance or a special voting majority for the Annual General Meeting to reach a quorum. Representatives of Nobina’s Board of Directors, Group management and auditors attend the Annual General Meeting and shareholders can address questions to them regarding Nobina’s results for the past year.