Extraordinary general meeting on 22 February 2022
Nobina AB (publ), 556576-4569, holds an extraordinary general meeting on Tuesday 22 February 2022 at 10:00 a.m. CET at Gernandt & Danielsson Advokatbyrå, Hamngatan 2, SE-111 47 Stockholm. The entrance to the meeting will open at 9:30 a.m. CET.
The extraordinary general meeting is convened on the request of Ride BidCo AB, which after declaring the public offer to the shareholders of the company unconditional controls approx. 92.8 per cent of all shares and votes in the company. Due to the new ownership structure, the company’s nomination committee has not been involved in the preparations of any of the proposals to the extraordinary general meeting.
The board of directors has decided, pursuant to Chapter 7, section 4 a of the Swedish Companies Act and the company’s articles of association, that shareholders shall have the right to exercise their voting rights by postal voting. Consequently, shareholders may choose to exercise their voting rights at the general meeting by attending in person, through a proxy or by postal voting. In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the board of directors prefers that as many shareholders as possible decide to exercise their voting rights by postal voting.
Those who wish to exercise their voting rights at the general meeting must:
- be entered as a shareholder in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 14 February 2022 or, if the shares are registered in the name of a nominee, request that the nominee registers the shares in their own name for voting purposes in such time that the registration is completed by Wednesday 16 February 2022; and
- give notice of attendance at the general meeting to the company in accordance with the instructions set out in the section “Notice of attendance for participating in person or through a proxy” or submit a postal vote in accordance with the instructions set out in the section “Voting by post” no later than Wednesday 16 February 2022.
Notice of attendance for participating in person or through a proxy
Those who wish to participate in the general meeting in person or through a proxy shall give notice of attendance to the company no later than Wednesday 16 February 2022 either:
- by email to email@example.com;
- by post to Computershare AB, Box 5267, SE-102 46 Stockholm (Att. “Nobina’s EGM”); or
- by telephone to +46 (0)771-24 64 00 on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. CET.
The notice of attendance shall state name, date of birth or corporate identification number, address, telephone number and, where relevant, the number of accompanying advisors (not more than two).
Those who do not wish to attend the general meeting in person or exercise their voting rights by postal voting may exercise their voting rights at the general meeting through a proxy in possession of a written, signed and dated proxy form. A proxy form issued by a legal entity must be accompanied by a copy of a certificate of registration or a corresponding document of authority for the legal entity.
To facilitate the registration at the general meeting, proxy forms, certificates of registration and other documents of authority should be submitted to the company at Computershare AB, Box 5267, SE-102 46 Stockholm (Att. “Nobina’s EGM”) no later than Wednesday 16 February 2022.
Please note that notice of attendance must be given even if a shareholder wishes to exercise its rights at the meeting through a proxy. A submitted proxy form does not count as a notice of attendance.
Template proxy forms in Swedish and English are available on this section of the company’s website.
Voting by post
Shareholders who wish to exercise their voting rights by postal voting shall use the voting form and follow the instructions set out below and in the postal voting form available on this section of the company’s website. The postal vote must be received by the company no later than Wednesday 16 February 2022. The postal voting form shall be sent either:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- electronically through the following link: https://scrive.com/t/9222115557461898479/0c0c1b1ab5e1d286; or
- by post to Computershare AB, Box 5267, SE-102 46 Stockholm (Att. “Nobina’s EGM”).
Those who wish to withdraw a submitted postal vote and instead exercise their voting rights by participating in the general meeting in person or through a proxy must give notice thereof to the general meeting’s secretariat prior to the opening of the general meeting.