Nomination Committee 2017
Members of the Nomination Committee for Nobina's Annual General Meeting in 2017 have now been appointed.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting will take place in Stockholm, 31 May, 2017.
In accordance with decision by the Annual General Meeting, Nobina’s Nomination Committee shall consist of one representative for each of the three largest shareholders who wish to participate in the Nomination Committee, together with the Chairman of the Board of Nobina. The members of the Nomination Committee have been appointed based on the ownership structure as of 30 September, 2016, and consists of:
- Nuno Caetano, Invesco
- Pehr-Olof Malmström, Danske Capital
- Peter Lundkvist, AP 3
- Jan Sjöqvist, Chairman of the Board Nobina AB
The Nomination Committee will prepare and submit proposals to the AGM 2017 regarding:
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- Board members
- Directors' fees and any remuneration for committee work
- Auditors and auditor fees
- Furthermore, the Nomination Committee will prepare and submit to the AGM proposals on principles for the composition of the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so by e-mail: email@example.com.