the nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Nobina secures tender in Oslo region for NOK 2,7 billion
Nobina has been entrusted once more by Ruter to continue to develop and operate bus services in the Oslo region. The total value of the contract is estimated at about NOK 2,7 billion over the contract period of eight years, with the option to extend by three years. Traffic is scheduled to start in July 2019 and comprises a total of 141 buses, including 22 electric buses.
Nobina Year-end report March 2017– February 2018
A STRONG YEAR
The fourth quarter
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,325 million (2,243), an increase of 3.7 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 84 million (63).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 44 million (267)*, and earnings per share totalled SEK 0.50 (3.02).
- Cash flow from operations was SEK 392 million (336).
- Cash flow for the fourth quarter totalled SEK 151 million (101).