the nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Nobina to test electric buses on Norway’s highest passenger density route
Nobina Norway is to participate in a two-year long test programme of electric articulated buses together with the PTA Ruter in Oslo. Test driving of electric buses will start in 2017, with the aim of switching to fossil-free public transport as a step in achieving Oslo City’s ambitious greenhouse gas emission targets for 2030.
NOBINA INTERIM REPORT 1 SEPTEMBER–3O NOVEMBER 2016
NOBINA POSTS NEW STRONG RESULT
THE THIRD QUARTER 1 SEPTEMBER–30 NOVEMBER 2016
• Net sales of SEK 2,245 million (2,179), an increase of 3.0 per cent.
• Operating profit of SEK 168 million (161).
• Profit after tax of SEK 102 million (100) and earnings per share of SEK 1.16 (1.14).
• The cash flow from operations was SEK 398 million (319).
• Cash flow for the period was SEK 154 million (117).