the nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Nobina AB (publ) to repurchase own shares
The Annual General Meeting (”AGM”) on 31 May 2017 resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to decide on repurchase of own shares. The Board of Directors has, based on the authorisation, decided to initiate the repurchasing programme. The main reason for the repurchasing programme is to secure the number of performance and matching shares that shall be delivered to participants in Nobina’s share saving scheme. Repurchased shares may also be used for the purpose of covering costs for social security charges that may arise in connection with the share saving scheme.
NOBINA INTERIM REPORT 1 JUNE–31 AUGUST 2017
PERFORMING AS PLANNED
THE SECOND QUARTER
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,169 million (2,146), an increase of 1.1 per cent.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 106 million (142).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 59 million (80), and earnings per share totalled SEK 0.68 (0.91).
- Cash flow from operations was SEK 294 million (336).
- Cash flow for the second quarter totalled SEK –308 million (–173). Cash flow for the period included the payment of the preceding year’s dividend of SEK –274 million (–230).