The Nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Repurchase of shares in Nobina
During 19 December 2019, Nobina AB (publ) (“Nobina”) repurchased a total of 27,960 Nobina shares within the framework of the repurchase programme introduced by the Board of Directors to meet the requirements arising under Nobina’s Share Saving Scheme, meaning securing the delivery of Performance Shares to the participants and securing and covering the costs for any social security contributions that may arise. The repurchase programme, which Nobina announced on 29 October 2019, is being implemented in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 (“MAR”) and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 2016/1052 (“Safe Harbour Regulation”).
Nobina interim report 1 September - 30 November 2019
STRONG RESULT DESPITE CONTRACT MIGRATION
The third quarter
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,763 million (2,599), an increase of 6.3 per cent compared to the prior-year quarter, of which 5.5 per cent related to acquisitions, 0.6 per cent was organic growth and 0.2 percent derived from currency effects.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 243 million (267).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 225 million (254).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 191 million (213).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 148 million (166), and earnings per share totalled SEK 1.66 (1.86) before dilution.
- Cash flow from operations excluding changes in working capital was SEK 538 million (491).