the nordic region’s largest and most experienced public transport company
Nobina interim report 1 June–31 August 2019
CONTINUED STABLE DEVELOPMENT
The second quarter
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,528 million (2,224), an increase of 13.7 per cent whereof 10.0 per cent relates to acquisitions, –0.6 per cent was organic growth and 4.3 per cent come from currency effects.
- EBITA amounted to SEK 162 million (136).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 156 million (127).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 101 million (83).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 81 million (62), and earnings per share totalled SEK 0.92 (0.70) before dilution.
- Cash flow from operations excluding changes in working capital was SEK 421 million (347).
Invitation to participate in the result presentation regarding the Q2 report 2019/2020 from Nobina AB
Nobina AB's Q2 report 2019/2020 will be published on Friday 27 September 2019 at 08:00 (CEST).