Nobina AB (publ) to repurchase own shares
The Annual General Meeting resolved on 29 May 2019 to authorise the Board to decide to repurchase the company’s own shares. Based on this authorisation, the Board has decided to initiate a repurchase programme comprising not more than 961,667 shares. The aim of the repurchase programme is to meet the requirements arising under Nobina’s Share Saving Scheme, meaning securing delivery of the Performance Shares to the participants and securing and covering the costs for social fees that may arise.
The repurchase programme will be implemented in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation No 596/2014 (“MAR”) and Commission Delegated Regulation No 2016/1052 (“Safe Harbour Regulation”). The repurchase programme will be managed by an investment firm or credit institution which makes its trading decisions concerning the timing of the purchases of Nobina’s shares independently of Nobina.
The repurchase programme meets the following conditions:
- Shares will be repurchased on Nasdaq Stockholm and in accordance with the rules governing purchases of own shares as stated in Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers and in accordance with MAR and the Safe Harbour Regulation.
- Repurchases may take place during the period between 29 October 2019 and 28 May 2020.
- Shares may be repurchased on Nasdaq Stockholm at a price per share within the share-price interval registered at any time, meaning the interval between the highest buying price and lowest selling price.
- Shares may be repurchased for a maximum total of SEK 100 million.
- A maximum of 961,667 shares may be repurchased.
- Payment for the shares will be made in cash.
As of the date of this press release, the total number of shares in Nobina is 88,355,682 shares. Nobina does currently hold 1,246,654 treasury shares. Completed acquisitions of own shares will be disclosed and reported in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers.
For complete information on the authorisation resolved by the Annual General Meeting, visit Nobina’s website www.nobina.com.
The information was published, through the agency of the contact person mentioned below, on 29 October, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.