Nobina AB (publ) convenes an annual general meeting
The shareholders of Nobina AB (publ) (“Nobina” or the “Company”) are hereby summoned to the annual general meeting (the “Meeting”) on 31 May 2017 at 2.00 p.m. CET at World Trade Center, Kungsbron 1, Stockholm.
Registration of participation at the Meeting will be terminated at the opening of the Meeting. The premises will open at 1.00 pm CET.
Right to attend the Meeting
Shareholders who wish to attend the Meeting must be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on 24 May 2017.
Shareholders must also notify the Company of their intention to participate by mail to Nobina AB (publ), Armégatan 38, SE - 171 71 Solna, Sweden, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than on 26 May 2017. The notification should include the shareholder’s name, personal identification number/corporate registration number (or similar), address and daytime telephone number, as well as, if applicable, details of representatives, proxies and advisors.
In the event of any queries regarding the above, please contact Emma Forsberg at +46 8 410 650 00.
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB in order to be entitled to attend the Meeting. Such registration must be effected no later than on 24 May 2017. Shareholders must, therefore, instruct their nominees well in advance thereof.
Shareholders represented by proxy must issue a written, dated power of attorney. If the power of attorney is issued by an entity, a certified copy of a certificate of registration for that entity or equivalent certificate of authority must be enclosed to it. The power of attorney is valid for one year, or, if explicitly stated, up to five years from its issuance. The original power of attorney and certificate of registration or equivalent certificate of authority should be submitted to the Company by mail to the above address in due time prior to the Meeting. A form of power of attorney is available on the Company’s website: www.nobina.com.
- Opening of the Meeting
- Appointment of chairman of the Meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes
- Determination that the Meeting has been duly convened
- Presentation of the annual accounts and the auditor’s report and the consolidated accounts and the auditor’s report on consolidated accounts
- Resolution on
- adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet
- appropriation of the Company’s results in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
- discharge from liability for the members of the board of directors and the managing director
- Determination of the number of members of the board of directors as well as auditors
- Determination of fees for members of the board of directors and auditors
- Election of members of board of directors and auditor
- The nomination committee’s proposal on principles for the nomination committee
- The board of directors’ proposal on guidelines for remuneration to the senior management
- The board of directors’ proposal on
- implementation of a performance based Share Savings Scheme
- authorisation for the board of directors to purchase and sell treasury shares within the scope of the Share Savings Scheme
- transfer of treasury shares to Participants in the Share Savings Scheme
- equity swap agreement with third party
- The board of directors’ proposal on authorisation for the board of directors to resolve on new issues of shares or convertibles
- Closing of the Meeting
To read the complete notice to Annual General Meeting in Nobina AB, see attachment.